Thursday, November 16, 2006

explain this joke, get a dollar

q. which garden has the most vegetables?

a. flash garden.

i don't get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I’m Andrea from Cone Inc.; we represent Wonka® and its Laffy Taffy® candy. I just want to let you know we heard you and would love your help. You were totally right. The joke just doesn’t make sense. (You may have even seen the backlash on FOXNews.com… http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235301,00.html)

Because of this, Wonka® wants you to be part of the process of ensuring all of its Laffy Taffy® jokes make sense, and more important, are funny.

This is just a heads-up to look out for an announcement regarding sweeping changes at Wonka® you helped bring about. We plan on releasing a statement before the end of the week, and we will want your feedback so we know we are taking the right steps.

If you have any questions for me in the mean time, I can be reached at alarrumbide@coneinc.com.

Thanks, for brining this problem to our attention. The satisfaction of our most devoted customers, like you, is our No. 1 priority.