new year's celebration
new year's eve found rick and i in plymouth because our london plans collapsed at the last minute. we managed to amuse ourselves, however, with the smallville drinking game, which i have outlined below and while there are other versions of the game out there, this is the one rick and i liked best.
write the following tropes on some cards and deal them out, then drink when your tropes appear.
1. every time there is breaking glass
2. every time the words "secret, " "lie," "honest(y)," or "truth" are said
3. every time clark appears in a blue shirt in a new scene
4. every time clark appears in a red shirt in a new scene
5. every time the hospital set appears or is mentioned
6. every time the talon set appears or is mentioned
7. every time there is sexual inneuendo
8. every time martha's face appears perplexed
9. every time someone is under the influence of anything
10. every time clark says "gotta go" or disappears
armed with cheap wine and winamp internet tv, rick and i were happily stumbling around in 2 1/2 episodes. obviously, adjustments have to made depending on how many people are playing and what is being served. happy 2006 to all.

2 comments:
I heartily endorse the use of Chardalusco, the fine wine of world Smallville Drinking Game Champions the world over.
Available at your local Spar. ;)
Can I play? Can I play? Can I play? Can I play? Can I play? Pleaaaaaaase miss syndie! :D
Post a Comment