Wednesday, March 19, 2008

rusty nail

i used to blog frequently.

now, i have to schedule time to feel.

just found out i have one more class after this semester to complete my course work.

then thesis, thesis, thesis and done.

and that will be master bitch to you. one step close to dr. bitch.

4 comments:

Angie said...

you've been a blogger since 2003?!?
I'm a little behind, I would say.

syndie a. said...

yeah, i jumped on the blogwagon pretty quick. i was good about it when i was in england. now, i'm a bit sluggish, but you have motivated me to get back to it. thank you.

Angie said...

This will be good because I can see what you're up to...kinda sucks we live in the same town and hardly ever talk...but I guess busy lives do that!
post more pictures of Kellyn

syndie a. said...

there is now a link under extra stuff that will direct you to the kellyn album on my facebook. my camera is out of order, so new ones won't be up for a while.